Apple Pay is a wallet-based mobile payment service by Apple Inc. that lets users process payments using an iPhone, iPad or Mac. Customers benefit from a familiar and streamlined checkout experience, where their billing information can be pre-filled, ready for purchase. Use the resources below to get started:
• Performing additional requests with Apple Pay
• Does Apple Pay support Tokenization?
• Does Apple Pay support re-authorisations?
• Does Apple Pay support refunds?
• Does Apple Pay support Account checks?
• Does Apple Pay support Protect Plus?
• Does Apple Pay support Subscriptions?
• How do AVS and security code checks work with Apple Pay?