- You will need an account with Trust Payments – Our Support Team will provide you with a test site reference (connects exclusively to our sandbox environment for testing) and live site reference (for processing transactions through our production environment).
You will need a server that can be configured to perform back-office processing tasks required to verify and process requests from customers.
You need a user account with the role “Webservices JWT” – If this user account has not already been provided, please request that one is created for your site(s) by contacting our Support Team.
- PSD2 – In order for your solution to be compliant with the Revised Directive on Payment Services (PSD2), you must ensure all transactions are performed using 3-D Secure. This is explained later on in our JWT documentation.
- Supported desktop browsers – When on desktop OS, your customers must be using one of the following supported browsers:
- Apple Safari (latest 2 versions)
- Google Chrome (latest 2 versions)
- Microsoft Edge v18 and latest 2 versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox (latest 2 versions)
- Opera (latest version)
- Supported mobile OS – When on mobile, your customers must be using one of the following supported platforms:
- Android v7-10
- iOS/iPadOS v11-14