Ensure you have met the following requirements before integrating Apple Pay into your checkout solution:
- In order to test your solution, you need to have access to a device that supports Apple’s sandbox testing for Apple Pay.
- You will need to have a sandbox tester account in order to add test cards to your wallet, in order to process Apple Pay test transactions.
- Your acquiring bank must support Apple Pay with Trust Payments (contact our Support team for further information).
- You will need an Apple Pay Merchant ID.
(We recommend registering separate IDs for your test and live site reference(s)).
- All merchants must generate a payment processing certificate for their app in order to secure the transaction data.
- You must enable the Apple Pay capability in your Xcode project.
Only eligible customers can complete transactions using Apple Pay. For instance, customers must use a supported Apple device and be located within a country where Apple Pay operates. Please refer to Apple’s documentation for the full list of requirements.
To begin processing Apple Pay transactions, you will need initialise the SDK and pass through the JWT to process a payment.