MyST is our advanced online portal, allowing you to quickly and easily configure your account and manage your transactions.
Every transaction counts
- Process offline transactions using our Virtual terminal.
- Search for and perform actions on your transactions.
- Save frequently-used search queries for future use.
- Monitor transactions and generate reports.
- Download CSV (Comma-Separated Value) output for your own records.
- Configure notifications to be sent to your system after each transaction.
- Use our Pay by Link feature to send emails to your customers, containing a link to securely complete their transaction on our hosted Payment Pages.
- Configure email notifications to be sent automatically to your customers as receipt of payment.
Keep it secure
- We enforce a strong password policy and prompt users to change their password regularly.
- You can place restrictions on users that attempt to sign in from outside a pre-specified range of trusted IP addresses.
- Enable two-step verification for an extra level of security. Your users will need to type in a code generated on their phone in order to sign in.
- View your account configuration.
- Easy access to help guides and contact details for when you need assistance.
- Pay your invoices online.
Make it yours
- Responsive interface that you can use at your desk or on the go.
- Enable dark mode for easier reading at night.
- Create and manage sub-users for your team, with different roles and permissions.
- Assign names and display pictures to help identify your colleagues.
Note: Features available are dependent on your User Role.
We support the following browsers for use with MyST:
- Chrome (PC, Mac, Android and iOS)
- Safari (Mac and iOS)
- Internet Explorer 11
MyST responds and adapts to different display sizes to provide the best user experience for the device you are using. You can always access the full feature-set of MyST on mobile by going to your mobile browser’s settings and requesting a desktop version of the page.
- You will require a username and password to sign in to MyST. These will be provided when you first sign up for an account with us.
- You will also be provided with your Site Reference. This is a unique reference to your account, which identifies your site in our system.
Sign inGetting started