|Description||If you have forgotten your password, click the “Forgotten your password?” link from the sign in page and follow the instructions to reset your account.|
|Required user roles||Basic user, Developer, Developer 2, Pay by Link, Site admin, Site user, Site user 2, Transaction admin, Transaction admin 2, View only transactions, “View only transactions, fees and merchant statements”.|
|How to access||From the sign in page, click “Problems accessing MyST?“. This will display further options. Then click “Forgotten your password?“.|
- User must be assigned one of the roles listed above.
- User must have two-step verification enabled.
- Account must not be locked.
1. From the sign in page, click “Problems accessing MyST?“. This will display further options. Then click “Forgotten your password?“.
2. Enter your username into the prompt provided and click the “Reset password” button.
You will now receive an email that provides instructions on how to reset your password. It will be sent from “[email protected]” with subject “Reset MyST password”.
3. In the password reset email, click “Reset password“. You will be taken to a secure web page where you can enter a new password for your account.
4. Enter a new password for your account and then re-enter it in the next text box to confirm.
5. Click “Reset password” when you are finished to assign the new password.
6. If successful, the browser window will display a message on the page to confirm this.
You can now proceed to sign in with your new password.