Display issues in Internet Explorer
If some elements on the page are not displayed correctly (e.g. icons, images, print previews, etc.), your browser’s security preferences may have been intentionally set to a stricter level than normal, blocking content that doesn’t pose a risk to your computer’s security. The following instructions are for resetting the security preferences back to their default configuration.
Click the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window, then from the drop-down click “Internet options”. A window will be displayed.
1. Click the “Security” tab at the top of the window.
2. Select the “Internet” zone from the panel near the top of the window.
3. Reset the security level by clicking “Default level”.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the “Trusted sites” zone.
4. Click “OK”.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue:
1. Restart your PC and re-open Internet Explorer.
2. Install and use an alternative supported browser (such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).