|Description||You can use the “Users” page to view and manage your users.|
|Required user roles||Site admin|
|How to access||Select “Users” from the left.|
This page contains a list of all child users assigned to your MyST user account. The following details are visible for each user:
- User icon
- Username (including display name, if one has been assigned)
- User Role
- Date and time the user last signed in to MyST
You can sort the table by different columns by clicking the column headings.
The right-most column contains a series of frequently-performed actions that have been made available for quick access for each user. These are as follows:
- Reset two-factor – If a user needs to reset their two-factor configuration, clicking the phone icon allows them to sign in and perform the setup process.
- Reset password – If a user has forgotten their password, you can click this link to request a reset email be sent to the user’s email address. By following the instructions contained within the email, the user can sign in to their account and reset their password.
- New user email – New users are sent an email with a link to sign in to their account for the first time and set their password. If the email was not received by the user, or has expired, you can request this email is resent.
- Edit – Click this icon to view further information on the user, and make changes to their account, if necessary.
- Lock/unlock – Locking a user prevents sign in until the account is manually unlocked again. Click here to learn more
- Delete – Click the bin icon to delete the child user. You will be prompted for confirmation before deletion occurs. Caution: Deleted users cannot be recovered.
You can also click on a username from the left-most column to be taken to the user details page, where more options are available to you.
Two-factor authenticationAdd "Webservices" users