Learn about Profiles
To customise the appearance of your Payment Pages, you will need to make use of profiles.
You can have a number of profiles for different scenarios. Each payment session can be assigned a different profile if required by including the stprofile element in the request to Payment Pages. Only one profile can be applied per customer session.
You could have different profiles to apply unique layouts and/or styling for different departments within your company.
e.g. For a greeting cards shop, you could have different profiles for each department or product type:
If a custom profile isn’t specified, or the profile that is specified doesn’t have the files required to perform customisation, the default Trust Payments-branded pages are displayed.
- Profile names must include lowercase letters and/or numbers (max length 20).
- Profile names must not include uppercase letters, punctuation or spaces.
- Multiple profiles can be defined for a single site reference.
- Uploaded files can only be used on their associated site reference.
- To use a profile over multiple sites the files must be uploaded to each site reference.