Trust Payments Payment Pages are for merchants who want a simple and easily implemented way of adding e-payment capability to their online commerce systems. Trust Payments Payment Pages work with custom-designed e-commerce systems as well as with many commercially available shopping cart applications.
Using Payment Pages you can:
- Process payments on our own dedicated HTTPS servers (that use the SSL protocol) that allow you to process secure and reliable transactions.
- Process payments without storing credit card details on your server.
- Customise the Payment Pages with custom CSS to maintain the look and feel of your online store.
- Accept a large variety of currencies.
- Track all transactions using our online transaction management system, MyST.
In order to deploy Payment Pages for your own e-commerce solution, you will need to adhere to the following requirements:
- You will need to open an account with Trust Payments (Visit our website to learn more and sign up)
- You will be sent two site references that your system will reference when processing payments;
- And also instructions for signing up for a MyST account. (Used for site configuration and managing transactions)
You will need an internet merchant account for processing live transactions.
Your firewall must be configured to allow connections from Trust Payments’s IP Ranges.
- You will need to ensure your solution is PCI compliant (click here to learn more).
When you are ready, click here to get started.