Mobile SDK (Beta)
The Trust Payments iOS SDK allows you to seamlessly integrate a prebuilt or custom UI in your app to accept card payments & comply with the Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) mandate.
Use this integration if you need a pre-built “Drop-In” UI that supports the following features:
- Card payments
- Tokenization payments
- Customisation of UI components to fit with your business branding
- Locale and custom translations
An Account Check request allows a card to be validated by checking the cardholder’s first line of address, the cardholder’s postcode and the security code, to ensure the details entered by the customer are valid. A unique transactionreference is returned in the response, which can be used to reference the customer’s payment credentials when making future purchases, without the need to store them on your own system. Read the below to learn more:
Configure your checkout to schedule recurring payments that are processed automatically on your behalf. Read the below to learn more:
• Learn about our Subscription Engine
• What are Scheme Updates?
• Schedule a subscription with immediate payment
• Schedule a subscription with a free trial
• Managing your subscriptions
• What if the initial payment declines?
• How do fraud and duplicate checks affect subscriptions?
• How do subscriptions affect 3-D Secure?
• Scheduling subscriptions for the end of the month
• What does the subscription active field mean?
Protect Plus is a sophisticated counter-fraud service that provides your site with an extra layer of security against fraudulent transactions. It makes use of the industry’s largest negative database to perform a comprehensive suite of fraud assessments, including identity checks against the UK electoral roll and BT databases. Read the below to learn more:
Getting startedPayment Pages Experiment