Request payment processing certificate
Sign the certificates
You will need to contact our Support team to enable Apple Pay on your Trust Payments account. You will be asked to provide the following information as part of this process:
- Your site reference(s).
- Your Apple Pay Merchant ID(s).
- Your Webservices JWT Username. If you have not already received details of this account following the Getting started section, please contact our Support Team for assistance.
The Support Team will return a certificate for each Merchant ID (in CSR format), and you will need to follow the steps below for each Merchant ID to enable Apple Pay on your account.
Preparing the Payment Processing Certificate
Sign into the Apple Developer Center: https://developer.apple.com/account/
In the Member Center, select Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
Under Identifiers, select Merchant IDs.
Select the merchant ID from the list, and click Edit.
In the Payment Processing Certificates section, click Create Certificate.
Click Choose File, select the Payment Processing CSR file emailed to you by the Support Team earlier, and click Generate.
Download the certificate by clicking Download, and click Done.
Contact Support with the certificate
- Having followed the steps above, you should now be in possession of an Apple Pay certificate (CER file).
- Compress the certificate into a .zip file, attach this to an email and send it on to our Support Team ([email protected]).
- Once Support have received the certificate and have confirmed this by email, you can proceed with the next steps.
Initialise SDK in your appRequirements