What is Apple Pay?
- If supported by the customer’s device, Apple Pay will be displayed as an option to complete the payment.
- The customer taps the Apple Pay button:
– If the customer has previously set up Apple Pay, the payment sheet will slide into view, displaying the order details.
– Otherwise, they will be prompted to set up their Apple Pay account prior to continuing with the payment process.
- The customer can review the order and update their address and payment details, if needed.
- The customer places their finger on the built-in reader or enables facial-recognition on their device in order to verify their identity and confirm the payment.
- If successful, on-screen confirmation will be displayed and the customer will be redirected to your success page.
How do I get started?
You will need to ensure your solution meets the additional requirements needed in order to process transactions using Apple Pay.
Initialise the SDK in your app
To begin processing Apple Pay transactions, you will need initialise the SDK and pass through the JWT to process a payment.