If you have already integrated using version 2, upgrading to version 3 requires minimal development work. Click here to view the migration document.
- Legacy documents for version 2 can be found here.
- Click here for migration documentation for version 1.
Use the resources below to learn how to configure your checkout to accept credit / debit cards:
Apple Pay is a wallet-based mobile payment service by Apple Inc. that lets users process payments using an iPhone, iPad or Mac. Customers benefit from a familiar and streamlined checkout experience, where their billing information can be pre-filled, ready for purchase. Use the resources below to get started:
An Account Check request allows a card to be validated by checking the cardholder’s first line of address, the cardholder’s postcode and the security code, to ensure the details entered by the customer are valid. A unique transactionreference is returned in the response, which can be used to reference the customer’s payment credentials when making future purchases, without the need to store them on your own system. Read the below to learn more:
Configure your checkout to schedule recurring payments that are processed automatically on your behalf. Read the below to learn more:
• Learn about our Subscription Engine
• What are Scheme Updates?
• Schedule a subscription with immediate payment
• Schedule a subscription with a free trial
• Managing your subscriptions using MyST
• Configuring subscription notifications
Use the resources below to help you accept payments in different countries:
• What is Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)?
• Processing Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) payments
• How do I test Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) payments?
• Can I update Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) payments?
• How do I refund Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) payments?
• How do I use my own Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) provider?
• Can Subscriptions be performed using Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) payments?
• List of supported currencies
MyST is our online interface where you can search for and manage transactions processed on your account. The resources below explain how to use MyST to manage transactions processed through your checkout:
Using our Webservices API, your system can be configured to perform back-office requests without the customer present. The resources below explain how to use MyST to manage transactions processed through your checkout:
• Getting started with our Webservices API
• View transaction details
• Update transaction with new data
• Refund transaction
• Process Payout
• Process new card payment
• Learn more about our Webservices API
Credit / debit cardsEnhanced Post