You can view and update transactions processed on your Trust Payments account by following these documents.
• Checks to perform following payment
• Transaction life-cycle
• View transaction details – MyST . API
• Update transaction with new data – MyST . API
• Refund transaction – MyST . API
• Process a re-authorisation – MyST . API
• CSV download
• Handling chargebacks
Supplemental documentation you may find useful when configuring authorisation requests to be processed through our gateway.
• Processing authorisation request using API
• Payment Pages field specification
• Auth method
• Charge description – API . Payment Pages
• Credentials on File – API . Payment Pages . MyST
• Merchant initiation reasons
• Crypto currency indicator
• Custom digital wallets
• Debt repayment
• Payment facilitator
• Using your own MPI
Learn about security guidelines your solution will need to follow.
• PCI compliance
• 3-D Secure version 2 – Liability shift
• 3-D Secure version 1
• Mobile SDK security considerations – Android . iOS
• AVS and security code checks
• Internal fraud checks
• Duplicate checks
• Payment Pages request site security – Latest . Legacy
• Payment Pages response site security
• Protect Plus
• Verify card type – Payment Pages . API
Apple Pay is a wallet-based mobile payment service by Apple Inc. that lets users process payments using an iPhone, iPad or Mac. Customers benefit from a familiar and streamlined checkout experience, where their billing information can be pre-filled, ready for purchase. Use the resources below to get started:
An Account Check request allows a card to be validated by checking the cardholder’s first line of address, the cardholder’s postcode and the security code, to ensure the details entered by the customer are valid. A unique transactionreference is returned in the response, which can be used to reference the customer’s payment credentials when making future purchases, without the need to store them on your own system. Read the below to learn more:
Customer’s payment credentials can be stored securely with Trust Payments, allowing for a streamlined purchasing experience for returning customers. This can be achieved by processing an Account Check request. Read the below to learn more:
Configure your checkout to schedule recurring payments that are processed automatically on your behalf. Read the below to learn more:
You can configure your system to process recurring payments at regular intervals. Read the below to learn more:
Visa Token Service (VTS) is a security feature provided by Visa. It replaces the customer’s card number stored on our system with a unique identifier called a token. When the customer returns to your site to make new purchases, the token is used in place of their sensitive payment credentials, reducing the risk of their data being compromised.
DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) is a feature that allows customers to complete the payment in their currency or your local currency. The amounts are calculated using a third-party conversion rate provider with up-to-date conversion rates.
Technical supplements to assist you when developing your solution.
• Generate site security hash
• Generate Unix time
• Generate JWT – JS Library . Android SDK . iOS SDK
• Overriding the st-payment identifier
• Update JWT
• MyST transaction search wildcards
• Troubleshooting printing in MyST
Migrate to the latest versions of our different platforms by following the migration documentation provided here.
• Migration of Trust Payments services to the cloud
• Migrating from Payment Pages version 1 to version 2