Our Payment Pages solution is for merchants who want a simple and easily implemented way of adding e-payment capability to their online commerce systems. Payment Pages work with custom-designed e-commerce systems as well as with many commercially available shopping cart applications.
Using Payment Pages you can:
- Process payments on our own dedicated HTTPS servers (that use the SSL protocol) that allow you to process secure and reliable transactions.
- Process payments without storing credit card details on your server.
- Customise the Payment Pages with custom CSS to maintain the look and feel of your online store.
- Accept a large variety of currencies.
- Track all transactions using our online transaction management system, MyST.
Follow the steps below to learn how to get started with Payment Pages.
- Ensure you have met the requirements
- Post the customer to our hosted checkout
- Secure the request to Trust Payments
- Redirect customer’s browser following payment
- Be notified of payments processed
- Managing processed transactions
- Testing your solution
- Going live
An Account Check request allows a card to be validated by checking the cardholder’s first line of address, the cardholder’s postcode and the security code, to ensure the details entered by the customer are valid. A unique transactionreference is returned in the response, which can be used to reference the customer’s payment credentials when making future purchases, without the need to store them on your own system. Read the below to learn more:
Process automated subscription payments through Payment Pages.
• Learn about our Subscription Engine
• What are Scheme Updates?
• Schedule a subscription with immediate payment
• Schedule a subscription with a free trial
• Managing your subscriptions using MyST
• Configuring subscription notifications
DCC is a feature that allows customers to complete the payment in their currency or your local currency. The amounts are calculated using a third-party conversion rate provider with up-to-date conversion rates.