Automatic software updates are pushed out overnight. It is therefore imperative that terminals are left powered on in the charging cradles and the terminal is online.
Should you however need to manually update the software, please follow the below steps:
- Select the Menu button.
- Scroll down and select “Administrator“.
- When prompted, enter the Manager password and tap ✓.
- Select “Software update“.
- The terminal will now connect and start updating to the latest release and reboot.
- You may need to repeat steps 2 to 4 multiple times to ensure the terminal is fully up to date. Once you have all available updates you will see the message “Your software is up to date”.
To view the software version that is applied to your terminal. please follow the below steps:
- Select the Quick Menu button.
- Select “Version“.
- Compare the App version number with the version number you have been advised.
+44 (0)333 240 6000