Submit JSON requests to our secure servers to process transactions and perform updates, allowing you to build Trust Payments into your e-payment solution.
- Automate refunds and authorisation reversals, and control the settlement schedule for each transaction.
- Retain development capability and write applications that can process payments.
- Integrate a payment solution into back-office or legacy systems.
To streamline the process of getting your payment solution up-and-running, we provide libraries for programming languages such as Python and PHP. These libraries consist of functions that can greatly simplify the process of integrating with us. We recommend that you follow the instructions provided here and download and install your preferred library on your server.
An Account Check request allows a card to be validated by checking the cardholder’s first line of address, the cardholder’s postcode and the security code, to ensure the details entered by the customer are valid. A unique transactionreference is returned in the response, which can be used to reference the customer’s payment credentials when making future purchases, without the need to store them on your own system. Read the below to learn more:
DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) is a feature that allows customers to complete the payment in their currency or your local currency. The amounts are calculated using a third-party conversion rate provider with up-to-date conversion rates.
• What is Direct Currency Conversion (DCC)?
• Processing payments
• How do I test DCC payments?
• Can I update DCC payments?
• How do I refund DCC payments?
• How do I use my own DCC provider?
• List of supported currencies
Protect Plus is a sophisticated counter-fraud service that provides your site with an extra layer of security against fraudulent transactions. It makes use of the industry’s largest negative database to perform a comprehensive suite of fraud assessments, including identity checks against the UK electoral roll and BT databases.
Here we explain how to configure your system to process transactions using different payment types.
• Alipay In-App Payments
• Cash to Code
• SEPA Direct Debit
• WeChat Pay