There are a number of simple steps required to link your Trust Payments and PayPal accounts.
- To add PayPal, you will first need to have a PayPal Business Account. If you do not already have a PayPal Business Account, click here to get started.
- Contact your Trust Payments account manager to enable PayPal on your account.
Steps to follow
- Use PayPal Express Checkout to process payments.
- Issue a refund for a specific transaction.
- Authorise and capture your PayPal transactions.
- Obtain information about a single transaction.
- Search your transactions for items that match specific criteria and display the results.
- Accept or refuse a pending transaction.
- Issue a refund for any prior transaction.
- Use PayPal Express Checkout to process mobile payments.
Once you have completed the steps above, you will need to contact our Support Team and provide your PayPal username, to allow PayPal to be enabled on your Trust Payments Site References. This is required before you can start processing payments with PayPal.